Interview training presented by Mr. Henrique Barreto, MBA, MPA, PhD, Human Resources Specialist, Classification, Minneapolis Hiring Center, in partnership with MN Federal Executive Board.
Topics that will addressed in this one hour training include:
- 95% of the interview questions asked
- Your answers to 95% of the questions
- Asking questions to the interviewer and/or panel
- Movement during interviews
- Relax…you and the interviewer! Never underestimate the power of social connections
- How to be remembered by interviewers
Attendees will be taught how to make an interview book that includes:
- A table of contents for organizing common or encountered interview questions
- How to take notes about interview questions
- How to write a story that answers each question and spotlights your KSAs
If you require a reasonable accommodation, notify Andria Horwitz at (612) 612-7201 or Andria_Horwitz@ios.doi.gov, and FEB will work with your agency to coordinate an accomodation.
Share with friends