Actions and Detail Panel
YOU ARE NOT JUST AN EMPLOYEE TRAINING
Fri, March 31, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EAT
EMPOWERING EMPLOYEES TO TAKE UP NON-POSITIONAL LEADERSHIP IN THEIR ORGANIZATIONS
According to Global Human Capital Trends 2014 survey, the most critical need for organizations is creating leaders at all levels. 86% of the respondents according to the survey say developing leaders is urgent. However, the employee engagement statistics present a different reality. With 13% of the workforce globally being engaged, it leaves 87% employees taking the passenger's seat.
This training helps attendees in three ways:
1. Remaining relevant: Replacing the 1900s work ethic with the 2017 work ethic
2. How to help your organization first before helping yourself
3. How to become a service-oriented employee
How much is the training?
The training is Uganda Shillings UGX100,000 or $28
How does one pay?
Send mobile money on 0782531195. The number is registered under the names of Ssenyonjo Andrew CEO of Ignite Potential and the main facilitator of training. Make sure you call as soon as you send the money to confirm your payment. Or call the same number or 0706131195 so that we can meet physically and register your payment. All physical payments will be receipted.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue has enough partking space. If you will come by public means, ask a motorcyclist to take you to Association of Religious in Uganda (ARU) secretariat on Nsambya Estate Road behind American Embassy. When you branch off Nsambya Estate Road, head straight to the gate on the right of the corner.
What can I bring into the event?
A notebook and a pen will be provided.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
+256 782531195 or +256 706131195