You Are Not Alone: An Uplifting Show About Depression
You Are Not Alone unites improvisers and artists that battle depression and mental illness in their day to day lives. Improvisers create scenes inspired by essays written about personal experiences and show that sometimes laughter really is the best medicine.
Saturday, December 3 @ 7PM
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the theater.
- Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. No need to print! Just give your name at the door.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions
When & Where
NEW ENGLAND'S HOME FOR COMEDY
ImprovBoston has been New England's leading comedy theater and school for over 30 years. Voted "Best of Boston" by The Phoenix, The Improper Bostonian, and The Weekly Dig, ImprovBoston's alum roster includes Emmy Award winning comedians, and acclaimed actors, producers, directors, musicians and writers. You can see our alumni on Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Conan, The Daily Show and Last Comic Standing, to name a few.