Join us for this FREE 2 hour class that will get you on your way to taking better photographs. Participants should come away with a better understanding of photographic techniques, and begin to see and capture better images in the world around us.
Anyone is welcomed to attend who desires to better understand what makes up a strong, visual photograph and the techniques necessary to achieve them. Some area's discussed will be:
1. Understanding common photographic techniques
2. Familiarizing with photo composition using everday objects
3. Building a foundational photographic vocabulary
4. Begining to tell a story through imagry
5. Learning to see and work with light
Cameras are welcomed, but not required. Participants are only required to come eager to learn.
Share with friends