Yoko Wee - Essential Oils for Skin Care
Thursday, November 29, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
Essential Oils for Skin Care
Acne and Oily Skin, Dry and Sensitive Skin, Aging Skin
Presented in Japanese and English
by Yoko Wee
Due to limited seating and sold out events, Online Pre-Registration is recommended - those arriving without pre-registratering will be allowed into the class based on availability once the class begins
Yoko Wee has been teaching aroma- therapy in Japan and Hawaii since 1999. Some of her clients include physical therapist, nurses, veterinarians, and preschool educators.
She is the first person to bring educational aromatherapy education to Hawaii from Japan.
Yoko is the owner of Hawaii Holistic Aromatherapy and Naturapathy school and also teaches Aromatherapy Classes at Kapiolani Community College.
She is proficient in Aromatherapy and Reiki.
She previously owned and an operated a Health and Beauty Salon that specialized in Phytotherapy
* Seiyo Kunko Shinohara Aromatherapy school Diploma (Japan)
* Certified Professional Member of National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (International)
* Usui Reiki – Master 5th Generation
* Quantam Reiki – Master 2nd Generation
* Licensed Primary Education Teacher (Japan)
* NPO Japan Food educational Program Association Authorized -Food Educational Program instractor Primary
* Mental Health counselor (certified by Japan association)
Thursday, November 29
7 pm to 8:30pm
1430 A Liliha Street Honolulu
(next to First Hawaii Bank)
Street Parking or FHB Bank Lot
$10 per person (waived)
Limited Seating - 30