San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Yoga & Tennis Retreat in Fajardo, PR February 17th – 22nd 2017
Included for your enjoyment:
- 5 nights/6 days accommodations at El Conquistador Resort
- 5 Yoga classes with Michelle Briks and Special Guests - all levels welcome
- 1 SUP yoga class with Michelle
- 4 tennis clinics with our guest tennis pros
- 4 group meals
- Hiking Excursion to El Junque Rain Forest
- Transportation to/from San Juan Airport
- 10% off all Spa services and packages
- 10% off Golf packages
- Excursion to Old San Juan
Save This Event
When & Where
Michelle is the Founder/Director of Ohra Yoga Teacher Training, a 200/300 hour Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance in Mount Kisco, NY. She has been teaching yoga for over a decade and has extensive training in Vinyasa and Prana flow styles, Anatomy and Ayurvedic Yoga therapy.
Michelle's yoga classes are an empowering experience categorized by creative and intelligent sequencing that merge anatomical alignment with energetic purpose and intention. She creates an environment of extraordinary compassion where yoga students can go beyond their perceived limitations. Students will have a platform to breathe, explore and deepen their practice, challenge themselves, release, and connect deeper with their inner light.
One of Michelle's Specialties is Yoga for Athletes. She brings her extensive anatomy knowledge to help athletes strengthen, lengthen and connect to their core, to aid there performance and enhance their ability in their chosen sport.
Guest Pro - Timon Prosper
Timon hails from the Spice Isle, a.k.a Grenada in the West Indies. His extensive experience as a competive player combined with his attention to detail and patience as an instructor, make him a desirable tennis pro. He elevates the skill and instlls greater confidence in all of his students.
- Ranked in the top 3 in Grenada from 1999-2004
- Represented his country in Junior Davis Cup action
- Led Mercy College to a number 28 ranking and a Division II National Tournament appearance in 2007
- Won the Scott Stratan Memorial tournament in Queens College in 2007
- Was a Sutton East Tennis Club singles champion in 2010
- Won the semifinals of an ITF Caribbean Under 14 Championships against the best player and heavy favorite
- First ever to win a visit the United States to train at a tennis camp in Florida for 2 weeks