Be a certified Yoga Stick & Back Roller Therapy Teacher. Join us for 20-hour Yoga Stick & Back Roller Therapy Teacher Training With Josephine Chan on 10 & 11 December 2016 at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This training aims at developing basic skills for yoga instructors & therapists of all styles focusing primarily on safety and effectively using Yoga Stick and Back Roller.
- Title: Yoga Stick & Back Roller Therapy Teacher Training With Josephine Chan
- Dates: 10 & 11 December 2016 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time: 9am to 6pm
- Venue: iSpirit Asia One South, B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Training Provider: Josephine Chan (Founder of Surya Yoga)
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 11844184 (call) or +6012 3037022 (whatsapp)
- Register Now http://www.ispirit.asia/yogastick-backroller-ttc/
- Event Category: Teacher Training
- Language: English
- Presenter: Josephine Chan (Founder of Surya Yoga)
- Duration: 20 Hours
- Level: All levels
- Contents: Practice & Theory
- Certification: Students will receive official certificate of attendance from iSpirit Asia upon completion of the sessions.
Yoga Stick & Back Roller is a prop designed to help release muscular tension in the body. As they both work on smaller masses of muscles and those in deeper layers, it draws out joint mobility naturally available in your body. By awakening the deeper muscles, it helps realign your body axis, the basis of good posture and release tension around shoulders and hip joints. It is also an effective tool to teach correct alignment in Yoga poses.
- Tuning up to release tension from the body and invite deeper relaxation
- Emphasis on learning how to handle the props safely and with awareness, so our body and mind respond with intelligence.
- A better look at anatomy of the shoulders Self-adjustment of the poses
- Self-maintenance of the spine
- An introduction to a series of standing poses to calming poses from the sequence Yoga Stick Flow.
- Self-adjustment prop that brings awareness to our core, aligns our pelvis and controls range of movement in our groin.
- Yoga Stick & Back Roller for Seniors and Athletes
- Yoga Stick & Back Roller Therapy
ABOUT JOSEPHINE CHAN
Josephine Chan is a certified yoga and pre- natal yoga teacher with more than 10 years of experience under her belt. She received qualification from Yoga Arts , Australia under the mentor-ship of Louisa Sear. Also armed with prenatal yoga training under Ana Davis from Byron Bay , Australia. Josephine the founder of Surya Yoga continue her passions of yoga actively conducting workshops and training around Malaysia and other Asia region.
FEES & PAYMENT
- Training Fee: MYR1500 (regular price) / MYR1200 (Early Bird ends 10 November 2016)
- Yoga Stick and Back Roll is included
- Yogavatar Students and graduates get additional 10% discount (Coupon Code required)
- Bank Transfer to Malaysia Hong Leong Bank Account: 24300006463 ISPIRIT ASIA
- Cash Payment to organizer representative: Contact +6011 11844184
- Pay with Paypal* to account email@example.com
- Pay with credit card*
- *3% online payment service charge will be applied for payment by credit card or Paypal
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Step-1: Fill in the form to register
- Step-2: Receive an email from iSpirit Asia, which will direct you to payment procedure.
- Step-3: Make payment to iSpirit Asia
- Step-4: Email payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step-5: Receive an online receipt from iSpirit Asia within 3 working days
Register Now http://www.ispirit.asia/yogastick-backroller-ttc/