Yoga of Cooking: Ayurveda Online Cooking Classes
Monday, May 2, 2016 at 4:00 PM
(click above to view Yoga of Cooking video )
- Cook in the comfort of your kitchen
- Prework videos w/3 recipes per session will be posted every Friday for 4 weeks starting January 8th.
- Every Tuesday we will followup on your personal progress with webinars for you to connect and ask questions
- Downloadable Resource materiels include: Recipes from the classes, Ingredients Ayurveda relevance, Related Ayurveda philosophy material, Shopping lists.
- Link to Sattva guided meditations, music and sanskrit chanting
- One class builds into the next
This is the Yoga of cooking. We’ll get off the mat and into the kitchen! These classes will make the experience of cooking and eating more fun and joyful. While these classes bring good health and weight loss as a natural byproduct, they take away the anxiety and stress associated with counting calories and worrying about each ingredient in our food and its biochemistry.
Watch one of our recent reviews from a yoga teacher: Those who do yoga/ mind body fitness naturally gravitate towards Ayurveda and its emphasis on eating well.