The Happy Asana Series is the brand new Happy Yoga Anatomy workshop focusing on 4 types of asana commonly encountering difficulties in mastering; namely Twist, Inversion, Back Bends and Balancing Poses. Brought to you by registered physiotherapist and Yoga Anatomy teacher Michelle Lam, we shall investigate into each types of asana from the anatomical point of view. You will feel closely what correctly performed poses do for the body with each of the asana types we cover each day. The ways of going into the poses safely and efficiently will be introduced. Common injuries experienced in each types of asana will also be covered and modifications discussed.
- Title: Yoga Anatomy Workshop HAPPY ASANA SERIES With Michelle Lam
- Date: 24,25,26,27 February 2017
- Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12, One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Yoga Anatomy Workshop
- Language: English
- Presenter: Michelle Lam
- Duration: 4 days, total 24 Hours
- Level: All levels
- Contents: Practice & Theory
- Certification: Students will receive official certificate of attendance from iSpirit Asia upon completion of the sessions.
- 24 Feb 2017: Happy Twist
- 25 Feb 2017: Happy Backbends
- 26 Feb 2017: Happy Inversion
- 27 Feb 2017: Happy Balancing Poses
ABOUT MICHELLE LAM
Michelle Lam is a physiotherapist and is one of the most sought out Yoga Anatomy teachers in South East Asia. Being a yoga practitioner herself, Michelle’s presentation is fun, informative, and easy to apply to Yoga practice and teaching. You will learn practical tips to move in and out of the asana effectively; participants shall leave the workshop with greater body awareness, better understanding of how the body works, enhanced skills to deepen the poses without injuries and have greater appreciation of the asana types understudied.
FEES & PAYMENT
- 4 days Workshop: MYR1200 (regular price) / MYR960 (Early Bird ends 15 Jan 2017)
- 3 days Workshop: MYR900 (regular price) / MYR720 (Early Bird ends 15 Jan 2017)
- 2 days Workshop: MYR600 (regular price) / MYR480 (Early Bird ends 15 Jan 2017)
- 1 day Workshop: MYR300 (regular price) / MYR240 (Early Bird ends 15 Jan 2017)
- Additional 20% discount for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates (Coupon Code required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.