Lodging: Central Lodges
Phone: 888-612-9622 or 970-586-3341
Airport: Denver International Airport (DEN)
Note: Travel between DEN and the YMCA of the Rockies takes two hours in clear weather; sunset is about 5:00 pm. Arriving prior to sunset is advised.
Lodging: General Information
- Meals: Aspen Dining Room included
- Children under 12 are charged for food ($20/day), not lodging
- Prices below are per person for the entire stay and include all meals for the conference attendees and guests
- Additional conference day
- If you require tax exempt status, please use your organizations credit card and complete the highlighted portions of this form: Colorado Affidavit of Tax Status
|Number of Nights||1 person in room||2 people in room||3 people in room||4 people in room|
- Example 1 (Just the participant): If Becky checks in on Tuesday and checks out Friday, that is 3 nights. If she stays by herself, it would be $351 for the week. If she decides to room with another EATFE member, they split the total $450.
- Example 2 (Participant + spouse + child): Check in Monday, check out Friday. 2 people staying 4 nights in one room: $300 x 2 = $600 for entire stay, including meals.
- Example 3 (Participant + spouse + child under 12): Check in Monday, check out Friday. Two adults people staying four nights plus the food for the child (20 x 4 = $80) would result in $680 for the for the stay, including meals.
May I update my Lodging & Meal information?
Yes. Plese contact Paula at ACMNP.
What do I wear?
The landscape of the YMCA of the Rockies is not level and may be covered in snow or ice. Weather may be sunny and pleasant (but cold) to winter storm: please plan to dress appropriately for changing weather conditions. Therefore dress for the conference will be “mountain casual.” Break out your flannel and boots! And don’t forget your bear spray.
Host & Lodging Logistics
A Christian Ministry in the National Park
9185 E. Kenyon, Suite 230
Denver, CO 80237
David Degler, Director of Program
Paula Misloski, Administrator