Nourish & Heal HIPS!
Pilates Spring Focus
- improved flexibility through hips and legs
- increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body)
- balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- enhanced muscular control of your back and hips
- improved stabilisation of your spine and hips
- improved posture
Yin Yoga Spring Focus
Join us for a gorgeous, nourishing and healing, peaceful afternoon.
- Stillness: calms and balances the mind and body
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Increased circulation through whole body
- Improved flexibility, opening up hips
- Fascial release through lower back, hips and legs
- Greater joint mobility through hips
- Balance to the internal organs and improved flow of chi or prana through meridian stimulation
You will leave feeling relaxed, supple, calm and ready to take on the world!
Yin Yoga Spring Retreat.
"The Spririt of Renewal"
Dedicated to the Liver Meridian and clearing QI stagnation.
As we move into Spring, the rebirth and start of new life begins. Let's celebrate together.
Start the afternoon with a Pilates hip strengthening and toning session, understand the foundations of using your pelvic floor, learn correct breathing techniques.
Centre and ground yourself as we move into breathing exercises that will draw our awareness inward.
Moving through a delicious leg and hip opening, mindful practice of Yin Yoga. You will find this is meditative in nature and aims at finding stillness and cultivating awareness of one’s inner silence. This is a cooling practice (so bring a jumper and socks) and is a complement to more active forms of yoga and exercise. BYO MAT (Blankets, props and pillows provided)
Ending the afternoon with yoga nidra (meditation and visulisation) for deep rest and relaxation.
**You will feel rejuvinated and refreshed!
**Raw delights and herbal tea /coffee for afternoon tea
Byo mat and warm jumper/socks.
(All levels welcome. Beginners/inter/adv/expert).
1:30pm - 1:50pm Registration/Sign In
2:00pm - 3:00pm Pilates for the hips
3:00pm - 3:15pm Afternoon Tea (Raw delights, tea and coffee provided)
3:15pm - 4:35pm Pranayama / Yin Yoga for the hips, legs and pelvis
4:35pm - 5:00pm Yoga Nidra/ Yoga Sleep with Visualisation
Bookings Essential. 22 spaces only.