Join us for a beginner friendly yoga practice designed to leave you feeling uplifted, calm, and ready to embrace the new year!
What is Yin Yoga?
• Yin Yoga is a slower yoga practice where all the yoga poses are either in a supported seated position or lying down.
• It is accessible to all fitness levels, especially those that are new to yoga and/or have physical limitations
• Great for those that are looking to open their hips, relieve pain back pain, stretch and strengthen the joints, as well as reduce stress.
• Poses are held for 5-7 minutes while (optional) you receive hands-on adjustments and light massage.
Why is it helpful, especially this time of year?
Yin Yoga is said to be a cleansing practice in that it supports the body's detoxification process and encourages the body to let go of negative physical, mental and emotional attachments (including those extra holiday meals and desserts!)
When you can let go of what no longer serves you, you make space for what does and experience the feeling of completion, peace and serenity. After class you'll be in the perfect mindset and space to begin dreaming and planning your awesome life for 2017! We invite you to stay for the next event, Vision Board, and start manifesting those dreams!
What do I bring?
• Wear comfortable loose fitting clothing that you can move around in. Make sure to bring an extra sweater in case you tend to feel cold (heating and blankets are provided).
• Yoga mats, props, water and tea are provided.
• An open mind, a wide smile and if you'd like, a friend too ;-)
$12 Drop-In - Special for Happy Healthy Women Members (regularly $19)
Please note - This class is open to the public, men may be in attendance.
About the Teacher
Ainsley Magno - Yoga Instructor anf Happy Healthy Women Trailblazer
Ainsley Magno is a Certified Yoga Instructor that has been leading inspirational yoga classes for 5 years. She is an Energy Medicine Practitioner, Ambassador to Lole Women and Yoga Design Lab, and past TV Producer and Host for various Rogers TV shows, including La Vida Yoga with Ainsley.
Ainsley’s mission is to help you remember your divinity – the extraordinary Greatness that lies within you and that is always available in your life. In her presence and after attending her class, you will feel calmer, more grounded, and inspired to live your brightest and best expression of yourself.
She spends her free time investing in Real Estate, helping friends and family create financial freedom, and most of her time as Studio Director of Bodhi Tree Studio, where she leads a team dedicated to every mom and family member feeling happier and healthier than when they first walked in. To learn more about Etobicoke’s home of yoga, pilates and wellness, visit www.bodhitreetoronto.com.