Yay for Gay! Pink Flag / THE BUTCHIES (First 100 @$10)
Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 7:00 PM - Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 2:00 AM (EDT)
Durham, United States
And these queers know how to party!
Get ready to be moved. They're back! The Butchies reunite for The Pinhook's 2011 NC Pride Fiasco!
9/24 w/ Doors @ 8pm, $12
*THIS EVENT HAS NO PRESALES. It is first come, first serve to make it more fair for folks to enter. It is being held inside, so there are a limited number of tickets. Thanks!
The Butchies: http://www.last.fm/music/The+Butchies
Pink Flag: www.reverbnation.com/pinkflag
Dance Party by:
DJ Queen Plz
When & Where
The Pinhook has become Durham’s premiere venue for live music, excellent DJ’s, basic chilling, and collaborative creative events. Here’s what we got:
- Weekends of Musical Mayhem- featuring the best bands from The Triangle, North Carolina, and well beyond.
- Weeknight Monthlies like Open Mics, Open Jams, Karaoke, Trivia, and DJ sets.
- THE GREATEST BAR STAFF IN THE UNIVERSE!
- Pool, Tekken, Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Backgammon, Scrabble, etc. (and people with whom to play these games)
- CHEAP. DRINKS. $3 Tallboys, $2 PBR, $1.50 Schlitz, $4 Well Drinks Monday-Wednesday.
- Nightly specials – the perfect way to make cheap drinks even cheaper.
- A PATIO OUT BACK! OUR PATIO IS SO AWESOME. I LOVE YOU, PATIO.
But the most important thing we have is YOU. The Pinhook is YOUR place. We believe that communities thrive when there is a public place for their citizens to be themselves, whether on stage or on a barstool, relaxing or rocking out. For Durham and the Triangle, the Pinhook is that place.
You gotta make your own fun in life, but we’re here to help.