This four-day training guides participants through a four-step model of effective Case Planning. The first step includes training in the YASI (Youth Assessment Screening Instrument) computerized risk/protective assessment tool as well as skill development in interviewing. The second step aids participants in choosing appropriate interventions, as well as an introduction to a framework to increase client involvement. The third step reviews the "what works" literature and the usage of this resource throughout the final step of the case planning model.
- Category: YASI/Case Planning
- Audience: IDHS Youth Service Providers and Court Personnel required to use the eCornerstone/YASI
- Trainer(s): Diana Wavra
- Credits: 28 CEUs will be available for social work licenses
- Address: Lincoln Home Visitor/Conference Center | 406 S. 8th St., Springfield IL 62707
- Contact: Tiana Cody | email@example.com with questions