San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SHOULDER INJURIES ARE FAR TOO COMMON IN OUR CULTURE
Tight shoulders? Loss of Range of Motion? Pain in your everyday activities or during your workouts? Body Rolling addresses stuck, rigid tendons, ligaments and joints. This workshop will address those issues as well as give you rolling exercises to add to your weekly routines.
Kandy Duke, Certified Yamuna Body Rolling Practitioner,
Personal Trainer, Yoga and lates Mat Teacher
It’s a small part of Yamuna’s Body Sustainability program for your entire body
- Align all your body parts correctly
- Make sure all your joints have their optimum range of motion.
- Remove restrictions-old injury patterns, scar tissue, adhesions, & bad posture that deter you from your favorite exercise regime
- Elongate, tone, and align all the muscles of the body.
- Develop a long, strong, flexible and aligned spine.
Balls will be provided for the workshop but you may also purchase them after the workshop for home use.
Check out http://www.yamunabodyrolling.com for more info on the world-renowned Body Rolling system.
When & Where
Balance Wellness Studio
Balance Wellness Studio offers services including massage, skin care, and acupuncture, and classes including yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, Feldenkrais, and Medicine Dance. Special workshops in Yamuna Body Rolling and Zentangle are also currently being offered.