Put your BEERFOOT in front of the other in this BREWTIFUL Beach 5K Fun Run HOPPENING at Beerfoot Brewery!
The Beerfooter 5K Fun Run is sure to put some pep in your step and beer in your belly! In conjunction with the 8th Annual Yaga’s Chili Quest & Beer Fest, you are invited to join us and get some exercise before devouring warm chili and cold brews!
WARNING: Crazy outfits/Team Uniforms are EXTREMELY encouraged. People in normal, boring clothes will be punished with evil stares and glares for the rest of their lives. . . (Not really, but c’mon everything is more fun in a costume!)
So you want the details?!?!
- Through December 16: $30
- Dec. 17 – Jan. 9: $35
- Jan. 10 – Jan. 21: $40
Combo Ticket – 5K + Chili Tasting
- Through December 16: $40
- Dec. 17 – Jan. 9: $45
- Jan. 10 – Jan. 21: $50
Included with all registrations:
- 1 Free BEER at Runner's Happy Hour for Packet Pick-Up Jan. 20 at Beerfoot Brewery 5pm - 8pm
- 5k Fun Run w/ ANOTHER free BEER at the after party 5K celebration at Beerfoot Brewery
- AND you guessed it!- ONE MORE FREE BEER downtown at the Yaga's Chili Quest & Beer Fest Jan. 21
- You will also receive an AWESOME event t-Shirt
If you register for the 5K+ Chili Tasting you will also receive:
- Chili Tasting Ticket for Yaga’s Chili Quest Cook off
*Non-alcoholic beverages will be available for kiddos (or kids at heart)
*Event t-shirts cannot be guaranteed for registrations made after Jan. 11
Jan. 20 - Runner's Happy Hour- Packet Pick-Up @ Beerfoot Brewery 2828 Seawall **free BEER & drink specials!**
Jan. 21 – It’s GOOO time!
- 7:30 am – Check-in/Registration at Beerfoot Brewery
- 8:45 am – Stretch/Warm up
- 9:00 am – Runners on your MARK, GET SET, GO!!!!
- Post Run – Hang around for a cold refreshment and treat!
- 12pm - Chili Quest, live music + more! Head downtown to 23rd street and Strand! Get there before the best chili and beers run out!
Runner's Happy Hour- Packet Pickup
Run Packets will be available for early pick-up on Friday, Jan 20 from 5:00 PM until 7:30PM @ Beerfoot Brewery, 2828 Seawall. Beerfoot is offer a special Happy Hour to runners featuring awesome drink specials!
Race Day pick-up begins at 7:30 AM.
Don’t forget each runner (21+) will receive a free libation at early packet pickup at Beerfoot Brewery: 2828 Seawall, Galveston, TX 77550
Race will start & finish at Seawall and 28th (Directly across the street from Beerfoot Brewery)
The run will start on 28th and Seawall (across from Beerfoot) and head West to 48th and Seawall (Fort Crockett Seawall Park). Once there, runners will turn around and head back to 28th and Seawall.
Online registration closes January 20, 2017 at 12:00 PM. We will hold day-of registrations on site, starting at 7:30 am January 21, 2017.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Please bring a vaild drivers license if you wish to partake in the adult beverage finish line celebration!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is avaiable along the side streets of 28th & 27th for free. There is also paid parking along the Seawall.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Sarah Spak at (409)-770-0999 or email@example.com with any questions.
What is the refund policy?
Due to the costs of preparation and setup, there will be NO REFUNDS for this event. The run will be done rain or shine. In the case of extreme inclement weather, a new run date will be chosen.