Actions and Detail Panel
Yacht Party Chicago's Moonlight Booze Cruise aboard Mystic Blue!
Fri, Sep 22, 2017, 11:30 PM – Sat, Sep 23, 2017, 1:30 AM CDT
Come out on our 500 person yacht for the Moonlight Booze Cruise on Lake Michigan! Tickets include a buffet, Live DJ, dancing and the best views of the skyline!
FREE TICKETS/GROUP RATES
- Want to celebrate your birthday on the boat? If you have 10 or more people in your party, your ticket is on us, and all your friends get a discount! Email Info@YachtPartyChicago.com for more info!
- Group Rates Available for groups of 10+ - Email Info@YachtPartyChicago.com for more info!
All attendees will also receive the following Freebies*: Up to $50 in FREE rides from Lyft with promo code 'CTS50' - $50 in FREE food and drink from Spring Rewards with promo code 'CHI50' – $10 in FREE rides in a premium vehicle with Via using promo code 'CTS10' – $25 in on-demand laundry service from Tide Spin with promo code 'CHI25' – Up to $10 towards a FREE taxi ride from Curb with promo code 'CTS10' – $10 in FREE snacks, drinks and other convenience store items from GoPuff with promo code 'CTS10' - $10 in FREE food at your favorite restaurants like Freshii, Protein Bar, Rockit & more from Ritual! *All offers valid for first time users only and subject to change without notice. Click HERE for more info!
There will be a table in front of the Mystic Blue (or inside Navy Pier across from the boat depending on weather) where you will pick up your boarding pass. In order to receive your boarding pass you must show us your scannable ticket from Eventbrite.
At 11pm the boat will begin boarding - you must present your boarding pass that you receive from the check-in table to board. Please be on time, as the boat will leave without you!!
- What is the dress code? There is NO Dress code for the boat.
- Can I bring my own food/drink on the boat? Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat.
- Where is the after party? The after party is typically at a bar in River North, and is announced the week of the event. After-Party Location Subject To Change.
- What do I need to bring to get on the boat? Your printed ticket from Eventbrite and a valid ID. All guests must Be 21+.
- How do I get to the boat? The boat is located at Navy Pier. Please give yourself extra time to park and find the boat.
- What kind of music will be played on the boat? The DJ will start with Top40, EDM, and Hip-hop and will play a variety of music with the goal of helping everyone enjoy themselves.
- Is there seating available on the boat? Open seating is available on the boat and is first come, first served.
Rules, Regulations & Disclaimers:
All guests must be 21+ with a valid government issued ID that will be checked by security prior to boarding the boat. A valid ticket with scannable QR code is required by all guests to board. It is recommended to print a paper ticket to prevent any technology complications which would prevent your ticket from displaying on your phone. There is no guest list at the boat, each ticket must be scanned. Security reserves the right to inspect all bags and persons. Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat. Guests who are deemed intoxicated (or otherwise unfit) upon arrival, will be denied entry and no refunds will be given. We want all guests to enjoy themselves on the cruise, but please note it’s a 2.5-3 hour cruise and our number one priority is the safety of all guests. The boat will depart the dock as soon as boarding is completed. Once the boat begins its cast off procedure, for the safety of all guests, absolutely no late arrivals will be allowed within the security fence to board. If you are late, you will be left at the harbor without a refund. In the event of dangerous weather conditions, security situations, mechanical issues with the locks, the boat, etc., the boat may not cruise, but the party will still go on at the dock. In the event of rain, or other inclement weather, the party will continue on the enclosed portion of the boat. Any ticketing/technical issues will be handled by Eventbrite.com. Please contact them directly at https://www.eventbrite.com/contact-us/. Sorry – no refunds or price adjustments. The Eventbrite system does not allow us to restrict people who are underage from buying tickets. If you are not 21 and purchase a ticket, you will not be allowed on board. Cruise length will vary based upon multiple factors, including, but not limited to: boarding time, lock operations, boat traffic, weather, special events such as fireworks, etc. The DJ's aboard the boat will play a variety of music, at their discretion, with the goal of making a fun cruise for the entire crowd. The music's volume level will be set to an acceptable level intended to please all guests and may be regulated/limited by safety regulations set forth by the captain.