San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- 6:00PM - 6:30PM Networking/CocktailsOpening remarks by Alicia Heazlitt & Dianne Timmering, XX Ambassadors
- XX in Health Welcome & Dinner
- Personal Narrative: A XX reflection with Amy Cueva, Founder, Chief Experience Officer and healthcare principal at Mad*Pow. Amy’s passion for human-centered design has been demonstrated repeatedly in her work for clients like New England Journal of Medicine, Google, Aetna, Fidelity and McKesson. Leading a team of equally fired-up designers, Amy has created strong multi-channel experience strategies, intuitive digital experiences and streamlined processes for Mad*Pow’s clients.
- The Pursuit: One LearningJourney, Many Discoveries with Ruth Brinkley, Senior Vice President, Operations, Catholic Health Initiatives and President/CEO of KentuckyOne Health. With almost 40 years of health care experience, Brinkley has worked in private, public, academic and community-based health systems.
Brinkley’s past experience includes executive positions as Ascension Health’s West Market Leader and as Catholic Health Initiatives’ President/CEO of Memorial Health Care System, and Senior Vice President, Performance Management. Her academic experience includes serving as associate executive director, chief nurse executive and associate dean of clinical practice at the University of Alabama Hospitals in Birmingham. She also served as a senior consultant with CSC Healthcare, working with many of the most complex academic medical centers and community hospitals in the US and Canada. Prior to her consulting experience she held executive roles at health care organizations in St. Louis and Chicago.
- 8:00PM - 9:00PM Wine Down!
We look forward to seeing you! Please nominate other leaders to join us here. Your XX In Health Louisville Ambassadors,
Alicia Heazlitt & Dianne Timmering
Director of InnovateLTC & VP of Spirituality, Signature HealthCARE
Brought to you by our gracious sponsors:
Contact 502-718-4004 for any questions.
Our events are highly anticipated, and widely attended. Purchasing a ticket secures your spot and direcly supports XX in Health's mission and programs.
Why XX in Louisville?—Louisville, KY is a city of cause and effect
When & Where
XX in Health
XX in Health aims to develop a cross-generational, diverse community of accomplished women in health involved in technology, innovation and entrepreneurship. Through curated events, online engagement, and research, the initiative fosters new ideas and relationships, generates strategic partnerships, and drives collaboration to transform healthcare leadership.