"Artists are my people. I LOVE and HONOUR what they bring to the world. The way they can feel and express their amazement at their human experience, by conducting art mediums into visionary celebrations of the unnoticed. Such an amazing service and path to walk. Often our society is not laid out to support and foster such inclinations, that is why I've developed a course to create space for expression. To actively seek out inspiration and pass on creativity techniques to people who wish to activate an ever deeper, more thorough and daring aspect of their arts practice."
This mentorship program provides a level of personal attentiveness which ensures the participants, (maximum of 7 enrolled at any one time), receive a focused investment by creative director Bravo Child. Bravo is an individual who lives his art, relentlessly seeking new ways to engage in beauty, humour, play, ideas, technology and human encounters.
There is no set start date, instead it is a commitment of 7 consecutive weeks whenever you are ready to be changed by putting your own knowing into action, by expressing those inspirations which are pressing out; incessantly requesting to be given form so that your inner vision can be witnessed by others.
XO - C.A.M.P. includes:
- a weekly one-on-one Skype session with Bravo.
- a weekly group call, (online/phone).
- a one-on-one, in-person workshop with Bravo, (for those in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane), to go through a practical creative activation session, in which you'll get to experience a number of approaches to art making, first-hand.
- practical assistance in launching one's art into the world, (branding, marketing, positioning).
- guidance in staging an exhibition, performance or event.
- reading material on the creative process and unlearning our restrictive social conditioning.
Participants will engage in wordplay, action painting, food experiments, vocal sounding, martial arts, movement activities, character development, storytelling, wearable art, experience curation and game design.
This course is for those who want to bring a wilderness to the presentation of their ideas. A fully embodied commitment to the aesthetics they perceive; honouring them through brave, unapologetic depictions of their vision.
The world needs its artists more now than ever, Bravo is determined to create spaces where they can 'DO THEIR THANG'.
There is a $200 discount for those who are able to pay in full upfront - $700 for the 7 weeks.
If you wish to pay as you go, you can buy a $128.50 ticket each week, which will bring the total cost to $900 for the 7 week program.
So as to be able to invest ample time and attention in each participant, Bravo only offers 7 mentorships any one time. Contact Bravo to find out when the next spot opens up?