[Sold Out] Contact Heather Smith at www.heathersmithsmallbusiness.com/ if you're looking for Xero training options.
Xero Training Workshop - Introductory
Turn Xero into a productivity engine for your business. The training workshop gives you the essentials you need to know to use Xero: the online accounting solution on a day to day basis. This is the course you need to launch you on your Xero journey.
4 hours CPD - plus certificate of attendance on completion of course
Hands-on Xero workshop covers the following topics:
- Understanding of Organisation and Finance Settings
- Overview of the Chart of Accounts
- Setting up bank feeds
- Contacts - Customers and suppliers
- Inventory Items
- Sales Dashboard / Accounts Receivable
- Purchases Dashboard / Accounts Payable
- Bank feeds, bank rules and bank reconciliations
- Understanding and customisation of the Xero home dashboard
- Customising and publishing useful reports
- Explanation of the Xero eco-system
- Overview of any recently introduced features
- A copy of Xero for Dummies book - comprehensive covers Xero
- Opportunity to ask questions specific to your business scenario
- Join an exclusive Facebook group - for ongoing Xero support
Who would benefit from attending?
- Job seekers
- admin staff
- Business owners
Note: Arrive & settle at 9:00am for a 9:15am start
Morning tea break - there is a lovely coffee shop close by, you can grab a coffee before the workshop and visit it for a break mid-morning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- There is underground parking under the State Library of Queensland, off Stanley Place which is usually $15 per day.
- The closest train stop is South Brisbane it is about a 5 minutes walk from the venue. Lots of people get confused and get off at the Southbank train stop - this is the wrong one!!
- The Stanley St at Gallery of Modern Art is the closest bus stop about a 1 minutes walk from the venue.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- You do not need a lap-top - all attendees have their own desk space and a huge computer screen to work on.
- You need to be able to login to Xero - this needs to be organised with the facilitator prior to the event.
- You can not eat in the training room - but we have in the past enjoyed covered beverages.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes - but who ever attends I need to set them up on Xero prior to the event - or they need to be able to access Xero.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- I keep a list of attendees - and I check everyone off the list.
What is the refund policy?
- I understand the realities of small business and that stuff happens. Please let me know as soon as you can if you need to reschedule the class you are attending.
When & Where
I’m the author of the leading Xero guide: Xero for Dummies. I’m a Xero Advisor, a Chartered Certified Accountant, Certified Practicing Accountant, Commerce Graduate, Registered BAS Agent, and Accredited Trainer. I work with Xero users, across many industries supporting their businesses to implement cloud based business management solutions; with XERO at the core.
By attending these Xero workshops - you get the best of both worlds – a highly experienced and qualified Xero trainer who's skilled in the art of explanation, and a Xero consultant who has a comprehensive understanding of the real business world.
I’ve been supporting users just like you manage their own accounting operations for over a decade. Insightful, fast and highly skilled at explaining how to use Xero and other cloud technology I can get you up and running quickly. As well as Xero training, I provide Xero Set-Up, Xero Migration, and Xero Support, so I can assist you beyond the workshop.
I’m available for private consultation : http://www.heathersmithsmallbusiness.com/contact-us/
Connect with me: