The most interesting innovations are found where disciplines, industries, and cultures intersect---where intelligent machines edit human writers, drones plant trees, and cloud computing accelerates the transformation of healthcare. Xconomy Intersect will explore these productive areas through an afternoon of conversations with top investors, company builders, startup leaders, and researchers. These key constituents are remixing the Pacific Northwest's expertise in software, commerce, mobile, life sciences, and more, competing and collaborating with counterparts around the world to tackle some of today’s biggest challenges and business opportunities.
Join us December 8 for a unique view of the crossroads from which the next big idea may emerge.
- Hans Tung, Managing Partner, GGV Capital
- Rajeev Singh, CEO, Accolade
- Xuedong Huang, Distinguished Engineer/Chief Scientist of Speech R&D, Microsoft
- Michael McGinn, Former Mayor of Seattle
- Nick Huzar, CEO & Co-Founder, OfferUp
- Kieran Snyder, CEO & Co-Founder, Textio
- Bill Bryant, Partner, DFJ
- Matt McIlwain, Managing Director, Madrona Venture Group
- Greg Bear, Author
- Vikram Jandhyala, Vice President for Innovation Strategy, University of Washington
- Margaret O'Mara, Professor, University of Washington
- Peter Wilson, VP of Engineering, OfferUp
- Kirk Washington, Investment Committee, W Fund
- Rosemarie Truman, Director of Innovation Impact, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Paul Levins, Executive Vice President & Global Head of Partnerships, Xinova
- Virginia Emery, CEO, Beta Hatch
- Lav Khot, Associate Professor, Biological Systems Engineering, Washington State University
- David Ferris, Reporter, E&E News
- Grant Canary, CEO, DroneSeed
Registration & Networking: 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Program: 1:30 - 5:30 pm
Networking Reception: 5:30 - 6:30
View the full agenda.
Tickets are transferable but not refundable.
To inquire about press registration, email email@example.com.
*Speakers and program schedule are subject to change.
Davis Wright Tremaine • Fenwick & West
VENTURE CAPITAL MEMBERS
ARCH Venture Partners
Save This Event
When & Where
Xconomy is an innovative news and events organization with outposts in Boston, Boulder/Denver, Detroit/Ann Arbor, Indiana, New York, Raleigh-Durham, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Texas, and Wisconsin. It is dedicated to providing business and technology leaders with timely, insightful, close-to-the-scene information about the local personalities, companies, and technological trends that best exemplify today’s high-tech economy. Xconomy is staffed by world-class journalists and media professionals, and supported by “the Xconomists,” who include some of the world’s leading innovators. Get to know them and the Xconomy team at www.xconomy.com/about.
Sign up for RSS feeds, daily email newsletters, and email alerts from Xconomy at http://www.xconomy.com/rss-feeds/.