In today’s tech landscape, hackers have the means and economic incentive to threaten organizations in every industry. Techniques from ransomware to rogue devices can be used to manipulate or access bank accounts, health records, corporate software, and critical infrastructure. Now a growing cluster of cybersecurity companies is working with customers, including governments, to combat the latest threats. But how can companies of all sizes better collaborate to secure and share data while also building their own businesses? What are the biggest opportunities for investors and executives? And how should security companies and their customers plan for the long haul?
Xconomy is convening a Who's Who of technology and business leaders from Boston and beyond to address questions about data security, IT strategy, the regulatory landscape, and much more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Christopher Ahlberg, Co-founder & CEO, Recorded Future
- Mohamad Ali, CEO, Carbonite
- Jen Andre, Founder & CEO, Komand
- Stephen Boyer, co-founder & CTO, BitSight Technologies
- John Bruce, CEO, Resilient, an IBM company
- Lior Div, Co-founder & CEO, Cybereason
- Greg Dracon, Partner, .406 Ventures
- Christina Luconi, Chief People Officer, Rapid7
- Chris Lynch, General Partner, Accomplice
- Udi Mokady, Founder, Chairman & CEO, CyberArk
- Patrick Morley, CEO, Carbon Black
- Paul Paget, CEO, Pwnie Express
- Sandor Palfy, CTO, LogMeIn
- Phil Redo, General Manager, WGBH
- Lou Shipley, CEO, Black Duck Software
- Dug Song, Co-founder & CEO, Duo Security
- David Ting, Founder & CTO, Imprivata
- Sophie Vandebroek, Chief Technology Officer, Xerox
- Cynthia Wright, Principal Cybersecurity Engineer, MITRE
- Chris Wysopal, Co-founder & CTO, Veracode
Registration: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Program: 1:30 – 5:30 pm
Networking reception: 5:30 – 6:30 pm
View the full agenda.
Tickets are transferable but not refundable.
To inquire about press registration, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latham & Watkins • Mintz Levin • WilmerHale
VENTURE CAPITAL MEMBERS
Avalon Ventures • Boston Millennia Partners
Flagship Ventures • G20 • General Catalyst Partners • LaunchCapital
North Bridge Venture Partners • Polaris Partners
Boston New Technology • MassTech
Save This Event
When & Where
Xconomy is an innovative news and events organization with outposts in Boston, Boulder/Denver, Detroit/Ann Arbor, Indiana, New York, Raleigh-Durham, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Texas, and Wisconsin. It is dedicated to providing business and technology leaders with timely, insightful, close-to-the-scene information about the local personalities, companies, and technological trends that best exemplify today’s high-tech economy. Xconomy is staffed by world-class journalists and media professionals, and supported by “the Xconomists,” who include some of the world’s leading innovators. Get to know them and the Xconomy team at www.xconomy.com/about.
Sign up for RSS feeds, daily email newsletters, and email alerts from Xconomy at http://www.xconomy.com/rss-feeds/.