Robotics and artificial intelligence have gone mainstream, with major consequences for business and society. From warehouse automation and self-driving vehicles to smart home assistants and drones, robotic technologies are poised to transform daily life and work. But they’re also raising questions about A.I. ethics, the future of jobs, and the competitive landscape in technology.
How will robotics and A.I. reshape the economy and create new opportunities (and challenges) across industries? Who are the hottest companies that will compete with the likes of Google, Amazon, and Uber to create the future? And what are New England innovators doing to strengthen the local cluster and help lead the national discussion? At our third annual robotics and A.I. conference in Boston, we’ll address these questions, and much more, in a series of interactive talks, panels, and demos.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Stephen Wolfram, Founder & CEO, Wolfram Research
- Helen Greiner, Founder & CTO, CyPhy Works
- Marc Raibert, Founder, Boston Dynamics
- Jeremy Wertheimer, Vice President Engineering, Google
- Chris Jones, VP Technology, iRobot
- Semyon Dukach, Managing Director, Techstars Boston
- Tom Ryden, Executive Director, MassRobotics
- Carl Vause, CEO, Soft Robotics
- Anatoly Gorshechnikov, Co-founder & CTO, Neurala
- Joshua Feast, Co-founder & CEO, Cogito
- Slater Victoroff, Co-founder & CEO, Indico Data Solutions
- Richard Waters, CEO, MERL (Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories)
- Jane Lappin, Director, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Toyota Research Institute
- John Rizzi, Executive Director, Robots In Service of the Environment
- Carmichael Roberts, Founding Partner, Material Impact
- Sasha Hoffman, COO, Piaggio Fast Forward
- Brendan Kohler, Co-founder & CTO, Sentenai; Co-founder, Hyperplane Venture Capital
- Bryan Healey, Director of AI, Lola
- Maia Heymann, General Partner, Converge Venture Partners
- Krishna Gupta, Founder & Managing Partner, Romulus Capital
- Rudina Seseri, Founder & Managing Partner, Glasswing Ventures
Registration: 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Program: 1:30 - 5:30 pm
Networking Reception: 5:30 - 6:30 pm
View the full agenda.
Tickets are transferable but not refundable.
To inquire about press registration, email email@example.com.
Sponsorship or Demo Space:
If you would like to be a sponsor or demo your product/technology, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Speakers and program schedule are subject to change.
VENTURE CAPITAL MEMBERS
Save This Event
When & Where
Xconomy is an innovative news and events organization with outposts in Boston, Boulder/Denver, Detroit/Ann Arbor, Indiana, New York, Raleigh-Durham, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Texas, and Wisconsin. It is dedicated to providing business and technology leaders with timely, insightful, close-to-the-scene information about the local personalities, companies, and technological trends that best exemplify today’s high-tech economy. Xconomy is staffed by world-class journalists and media professionals, and supported by “the Xconomists,” who include some of the world’s leading innovators. Get to know them and the Xconomy team at www.xconomy.com/about.
Sign up for RSS feeds, daily email newsletters, and email alerts from Xconomy at http://www.xconomy.com/rss-feeds/.