World Wide Data Vault Consortium / Conference 2017!
We are back in 2017 at the beautiful Stoweflake Mountain Resort in downtown Stowe Vermont.
If you missed WWDVC-2016, you missed out! Don't miss WWDVC 2017! This year is sure to be the best conference yet. Come meet lots of wonderful Data Vault practitioners from around the world. See one-of-a-kind presentations that you CANNOT get anywhere else! Find out how and where Data Vault is being implemented, the troubles, the issues, and the solutions applied in real-life case studies from customers.
Due to feedback, WWDVC-2017 will be held Monday through Friday, and has been shifted to
Monday - May 15th, 2017, through Friday, May 19th, 2017.
Hotel / Lodging / Reservations:
Please call the Stoweflake Reservations department at 1-800-253-2232 and clarify you are with the World Wide Data Consortium in May and the special discounted rate will be applied. You will then be asked to provide a credit card for deposit on your room. The sooner you do this the better. You can only receive the discounted rate by calling the 800 number provided.
For the Hotel / SPA:
- Stoweflake Spa is a CONDE NAST 5 Star World Rated SPA, don't miss the waterfall hot-tub!
- Attendees will receive a 20% discount on any treatments purchased at our spa and these treatments can be booked either ahead of time over the phone and or in person at the spa.
- The golf course will be complimentary for conference attendees and your guests.
- Bicycles will be FREE to use, if not all checked out.
- Lots of hiking and walking trails, bring your hiking gear.
- We will host TWO Teathered Hot-Air Balloon Lifts this year (weather pending), and hope that the wind does not blow the balloon over.
- The hotel has tennis courts as well, for those who wish to use it
- Indoor heated pool, sauna, and out-door hot-tub.
- Table Tennis is also available
- 15 minute walk to Downtown Stowe
FOR LOGISTICS & Travel Details, Please See the http://wwdvc.com Web Site
Monday will be the BrainStorming session, all Data Vault practitioners are welcome. Monday afternoon will also be the first hands-on session. Tuesday, will be two additional vendors with Hands-on sessions. The conference will begin officially on Wednesday this year.
- AnalytixDS (my partner) is returning as a Platinum Sponsor with Mapping Manager, they will host another Hands-On session, and it is sure to be extremely cool! They will also sponsor our opening night Dinner event
- WhereScape is returning as a Platinum Sponsor this year, and will be holding a Hands-on Session. They will sponsor a second Dinner Event on the second night (Thursday evening).
- Other sponsors are To Be Decided At this time
For the Hands On Portions:
- * You need admin access to be able to install software
- * Bring your laptop
For Registrations & pre-Conference Activities
Purchase your full conference ticket, and AFTER purchase of the ticket, you will be able to select which pre-conference sessions you wish to attend.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ARE CURRENTLY BEING DECIDED
You can check out our venue, things to do, hotel rates, schedule and more at:
See you HERE!
MUST REGISTER - BUT DO NOT NEED TO PAY. SPEAKERS SUBMIT THEIR PRESENTATION DETAILS FIRST AT WWDVC.COM, AND IF ACCEPTED YOU WILL BE GIVEN A COUPON CODE TO REGISTER WITH.