San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The only Employment Fair in Wisconsin devoted exclusively to the field of School Psychology! The fair will bring together employers and candidates/interns to get acquainted through screening interviews. School districts from around the state will be invited to meet with both experienced school psychologists seeking a new district and school psychology students seeking an internship.
- Check in for employers will be between 12:15 and 12:30 pm; includes lunch.
- At 12:45, job seekers will be allowed to sign up for screening interviews. They will be assigned a random number and sign up as slots are available.
- From 1 pm to 2:30, school district representatives will have 15-minute screening interviews with candidates.
Opportunities for Job Seekers/Students
- Meet potential employers from around the State
- Interview with several potential employers in a single day
- No additional cost with conference attendance
Opportunities for School Districts
- Find and attract the most qualified candidates from a pool of applicants
- Save time and money in recruiting.
Questions about the Employment Fair can be directed to Rob Dixon: firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 785-8441.