WSLCB Spokane Applicant Workshop
Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) will be conducting workshops around the state to educate applicants about our licensing process. These workshops are ONLY for those intending to apply for a Marijuana Producer, Processor, or Retailer license.
- Each participant MUST register in order to attend a workshop
- Each participant may only attend ONE workshop
- Each business entity may send a MAXIMUM of TWO representatives to the workshops
- Space is limited
- Registration is on a first come first served basis
- We will only answer questions regarding the application and licensing process at this workshop
Spokane Convention Center
334 West Spokane Falls Boulevard
Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB)
WSLCB Mission: Promote public safety by consistent and fair administration of liquor and cannabis laws through education, voluntary compliance, responsible sales and preventing the misuse of alcohol, cannabis and tobacco.