San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE Homebuyer Education Seminar
This is a two part class held on the 1st and 2nd Tuesday of each month.
This is a 5hr class, split into 2 parts.
You must attend BOTH Part1 and Part2 of this class to receive credit.
Registering in Part1 will automatically register you for both parts, you do not need to re-register for Part2.
BRING A FRIEND TO CLASS!!
This is a free class, in conjunction with Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC), to learn about:
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Zero Down Loan Options
- The process of buying a home
- Tips/Tricks about the process
- Common mistakes made by others
- The role of the Realtor
- The role of the Lender
- The roles of other professions involved during the transaction
- and more...
- A sack lunch
- Your questions!!
We will provide:
- Snacks and Water
- Tons of free info
- A WSHFC certificate of completion at the end of class
Per the WSHFC guidelines, the class will be 5 hours in length.
We will break it up with two 15 minute breaks, plus leave time at the end for questions.
Interactive and fun. Most people wish class is longer, not shorter!
When & Where