Write & Publish Your Own Book
Thursday, February 23, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
EVENT DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED SINCE ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED
How To Write & Publish Your Own Book
(Space is Limited)
Some Proceeds Go to The Virgil Carr's Writing Programs
Learn How To:
- How to organize your thoughts
- How to get started in writing your book
- How to select a title for your book
- About copyrighting, ISBNs & cover designs tips
- How to finally finish the book you've started
- How to select the correct number of pages
- How to choose the right editor
- How to produce your book on a low budget
- How to earn money with your book
- Benefits of being a published author
- Do's and Don'ts of writing your book
- And much more!
Payments at the door option available, but you still must register in advance.
Vendor/Sponsors will be available to showcase themselves during the break and also given a table & chair to showcase their product or services. Set up is 30 minutes before workshop begin.
When & Where
The Essence of Motown Writers Alliance & Motown Writers Network
Geared to provide literary events in Metro Detroit and assist writers in writing, publishing, marketing and promoting. The Essence of Motown Alliance was created to bring together literary groups and provide an annual literary conference inside of Detroit. The Motown Writers Network is a readers and writers organization that provides networking and education on and off the Internet. Established in 1999, MWN has over 600 members & growing. Members is free with newsletter subscription. All email subscriptions are free. http://MotownWriters.com