Write-In Booster Session - November 15
Did you complete the Spring, Summer or Fall 2015 Write-In workshop?
Are you still in need of a comfortable atmosphere, away from distractions to focus and continue writing?
A Write-In Booster session is a 3.5 hour block set aside for those who have completed the 5-day or 2-day Write-In workshop. Students will have the opportunity to continue working on writing projects (i.e., thesis, dissertation prospectus).
At the end the 3 hour block of writing students participant in a 30 minute debriefing to discuss their writing goals, challenges and strategies. The concept is simple: come together in a relaxed supportive environment, and WRITE!
- Students must have already completed a Write-in workshop offered by this office. (Spring: March 16-20, Summer:July 6-10, August 15&16, August 17-21 or Dec. 14-18)
- Writing will take place in a conference room in the Office of Graduate programs.
- Snacks, coffee, tea and water will be provided.
- Students are asked to bring their laptop (optional), books, articles and any materials needed to achieve writing goals.
- For more information contact Dori Neptune: (404) 413-2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org