WRECKIT 2016 - Road Closure
WRECKIT 2016 will look at the effect of the road closures during an event. Discussion will include:
- the domino effect when the New York State Thruway and limited access highways close
- the effect on those locations in the event
- the effects on those locations outside the event
- how closures are communicated
- how communications are made for limited access to roadways
- sharing of best practice plans
What is the target audience?
Emergency management, highway and transportation, communications, healthcare, public health, private industry, response organizations, supply chain organizations
What are my parking options getting to the event?
Free parking on site
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. If possible, send changes firstname.lastname@example.org for our records
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It is not required
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. If possible, send changes to email@example.com for our records