WRECKIT 2016 - Mass Care Seminar
WRECKIT 2016 will again look at issues surrounding providing mass care support for communities during a disaster. Issues to be discussed at this event will include:
- Capability of using local resources, according to local plans, for the first 24-48 hours
- Use of local volunteers in America Red Cross operations
- Best practices in communicating site locations to all local partners
- Issue with changing mass care locations during an event
- How to integrate ESF-6
- The declining availability of schools during an event
What are my parking options getting to the event?
There is free parking at the designated parking area on site.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You do not
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. If possible, please send corrected information to email@example.com