$1,062.50

World of Champions Basketball Tournament

Actions and Detail Panel

$1,062.50

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

EPFL University

Route Cantonale

1015 Lausanne

Switzerland

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Contact the organizer to request a refund.

Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.

Event description
The World of Champions Tournament is an international basketball competition that will take place in Lausanne Switzerland.

About this Event

Registration

  • Deadline to send the players list for all the teams: May 19, 2021
  • Last registration date May 20, 2021
  • Deadline to send the rooming list for all the teams with accommodation package: May 21, 2021

Please note that most categories are completed before the registration deadline, so register and confirm with the payment as soon as possible. Registration by the team will be officially certified once 30% have been paid (as a registration fee per team) that will be deducted from the total payment and the remaining 70% must be paid before May 25, 2021.

We remind the teams that places are limited and that the only way to ensure enrollment is to make the first payment in the period previously marked. The organization does not guarantee the accommodation and participation of teams that do not meet the deadlines and may be excluded from the tournament, losing the registration fee. Players will share triple rooms and families & staff in twin rooms. There will be an extra cost for teams asking for a different distribution.

Tournament Rules

  • Each match will be divided into 4 periods of 10 minutes each.
  • Each coach will be able to ask 3 time-outs during every match. 1 Time-out in the first 2 periods, and 2 time-outs in the rest of the match.
  • Half time rest will only be 5-10 minutes.
  • The local team will play with the first jerseys set color.
  • Warm-up time is 5-10 minutes.
  • Extra time is 3 minutes.
  • Boys / Girls tournament: 17 and under.

Playground: The EPFL University is a municipal installation of the first level at a sports level, strategically located on the Lake Léman, it is versatile, with spaces that allow you to design and produce all kinds of events.

The sporting pavilion is the most important part of the CEB, and it is considered within the sports circuit as one of the most innovative and important in the whole State, with 7,000 m2 of sports surface and 6 regulatory tracks in use at the same time. The 40,000 m2 building has 4 floors, one of them below the level of the street where the parking lot is located for 360 vehicles.

The Vallee de la Jeunesse site is also the home of professional LNA Team Pully Lausanne Fox basketball team.

Transfer Services: Participants are asked to use public transportation which has a direct line to the gym. Participants should be on-site a minimum of1 hour prior to the start of the games.

Meals: Breakfast included if booked through the tournament sponsored hotel. Lunch will be provided on site with special discount for participants. Any special wishes (for instance no pork, vegetarian, or any allergies) must be noted before arrival and inform the hotel staff and/or tournament organization. Dinner is considered free time and has to be organized by participants/group leaders directly.

Insurance: Each participant must have a special insurance for sports athletes. The organization is not responsible for damage or injury during or in relation with the event. All participants must be insured on and off the court.

Video/Photography Permission: During the event, Video footage and photographs may be taking for promotional purposes of the competition. If there are any concerns regarding inappropriate or intrusive photography, these should be reported only via e-mail to the organization address

Acceptance of Conditions: By participating in the tournament, we consider that each coach/team manager has accepted these conditions and privacy policy published at the official tournament website on behalf of everyone in his/her sports group and the parent of his minor players.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

EPFL University

Route Cantonale

1015 Lausanne

Switzerland

View Map

Refund Policy

Contact the organizer to request a refund.

Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.

Save This Event

Event Saved