Thinkershub invites all the Participants from around the globe to attend the "World Nursing and Healthcare conference" (Thinkershub NHC 2017) will take in Stockholm and organised by Thinkershub organisation during June 12-14 2017, Stockholm, Sweden.
Type of sessions
- Keynote/plenary sessions
- Oral Presentations
- Poster sessions
Aim of the Conference
- To discuss the advancing knowledge in fields of Nursing Education, Nursing Practice, Disaster Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Midwifery, Clinical Nursing, Cardiovascular Nursing, Cancer and Tumour Nursing, Surgical Nursing, Neurological Nursing, Women's Health Nursing, auma & Critical care Nursing and Nursing Management.
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas of nursing and related scientific fields.
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe, USA, Asia, UK, Sweden and globally.
- Providing opportunities for young researchers for their professional development.
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled, providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent advances in nursing research
- Global voice - To bring solidarity and cooperation across the profession in collaboration with other stakeholders.
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open discussion forums happening at our Thinkershub NHC 2017. Stockholm World Nursing and Healthcare conference is one of the inaugural thinkershub conferences organised in global venues to build a collaborative relationship between different entities to work toward shared objective of creating sustainable world.