Thinkershub invites all the Participants from around the globe to attend the World Neuroscience and Psychology Conference (Thinkershub NPC 2017) will take in London and organised by Thinkershub organisation during 18-20 September 2017, London, United Kingdom.
Type of sessions:
- Keynote Presentations
- Oral Presentations
- Poster sessions
Aim of the conference:
- To discuss the advancing knowledge and latest techniques in fields of Neuroscience and Psychology.
- Increasing and disseminating psychological knowledge through meetings, and discussions
- Promoting research in psychology, the improvement of research methods and conditions and the application of research findings.
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe, USA, Asia, UK, Sweden and globally.
- Providing opportunities for young researchers for their professional development.
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled, providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent advances in Neuroscience and Psychology research.
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open discussion forums happening at our Thinkershub NPC 2017 Conference.