Thinkershub invites all the Participants from around the globe to attend the World Microbiology and Immunology Conference (Thinkershub MIC 2017)will take in London and organised by Thinkershub organisation during October 23-25 2017, London, United Kingdom.
Type of sessions
- Keynote/plenary sessions
- Oral Presentations
- Poster sessions
Aim of the Conference:
- To brings together the world leaders in immunology to present their research in lectures and major symposia
- Enhancing public awareness of immunology
- Promoting and disseminating research and good practice in Immunology
- To promote and support excellence in research and clinical practice in immunology for the benefit of human and animal health
- To contribute to the advancement of immunology in all its aspects.
- Promoting, advancing and supporting the educational and scientific purposes of microbiology and immunology
- To Promote Research in basic, clinical, and applied aspects concerning the cellular and molecular biology of microorganisms, viruses, and the immune system.
- To Spread the Knowledge about the impact of microbes, viruses, and the status of the immune system on health, food, environment and other aspects.
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open discussion forums happening at our Thinkershub MIC 2017 Conference.