World Infectious Diseases and Global Health Conference Stockholm (Thinkershub IGC 2017) will be organized by Thinkershub organization with the theme “Emerging trends in Infection Control and Sustainable Healthcare” during 12 - 14 June 2017, Stockholm, Sweden.
Type of sessions
- Keynote/plenary sessions
- Oral Presentations
- Poster sessions
Aim of the conference:
- To discuss latest techniques and ongoing research in the field of Infectious diseases caused by bacteria include strep throat, tuberculosis and urinary tract infections. Diseases caused by viruses include chickenpox, AIDS, common colds and many ailments such as pneumonia, meningitis and diarrhea can be caused by either type of microbe
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas of Infectious diseases and related scientific fields.
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe, USA, Asia, UK, Sweden and globally.
- Providing opportunities for young researchers for their professional development.
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled, providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent advances in Infectious diseases research
- Advance the technical expertise in infectious diseases and microbiology.
- Promote partnerships for the control and cost-effective management of infectious diseases around the world
- Promote research in all aspects of infectious diseases
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open discussion forums happening at our Thinkershub IGC 2017 Conference. World Infectious Diseases and Global Health Conference is one of the inaugural thinkershub conferences organized in global venues to build a collaborative relationship between different entities to work toward shared objective of creating sustainable world.