We extend our warm welcome to you all to world congress on nursing and nurse education which is going to be held at miami, USA from 21-23 November 2016 with the theme " Advancing and sustaining the nursing profession and its contribution to peoples’ health and public policy".
Aim of the conference:
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas of nursing, health care and related scientific fields
- Discussing and debating scientific advances and current healthcare challenges;
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in USA and globally;
- Providing opportunities for Early Career nurses for their professional development
- Providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent nursing concepts
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled;
- To enhance nursing worldwide, advancing the profession and influencing health policy
- Global voice - To bring solidarity and cooperation across the profession in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- promotes nursing research in order to advance nursing knowledge and to improve the quality of nursing practice
- supporting nursing research as a powerful tool for generating new knowledge and evidence to underpin nursing practice
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open discussion forums happening at our world congress "nursing 2016".