Thinkershub invites all the Participants from around the globe to attend the World Clinical Research Conference (Thinkershub CRC 2017) will take in Stockholm and organised by Thinkershub organisation during June 12-14 2017, Stockholm, Sweden.
Type of sessions
- Keynote/plenary sessions
- Oral Presentations
- Poster sessions
Aim of the Conference
- To provide a forum for discussion of statistical, data management, research computing, regulatory, philosophical, ethical, and procedural and management issues arising from the design, organization, operation, analysis and reporting of clinical research.
- To promote methodologic research and the application of sound scientific methods in intervention trials.
- To facilitate communication among the various disciplines involved in the conduct of clinical research.
- To educate and inform health care researchers about the design, operation and analysis of clinical research.
- To promote better understanding by the general public of the importance of randomized clinical reserach in evaluating interventions for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Provide venue to expand the member's knowledge and skill sets in the respective Clinical Research
- To provide a forum for discussion of key issues impacting clinical research
- Discussions of timely issues and research experiences among colleagues in the field of clinical trials
- To enhance public confidence and understanding of clinical research
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open discussion forums happening at our Thinkershub CRC2017 Conference.