Thinkershub invites all the Participants from around the globe to attend the "World Cancer Research Conference" (Thinkershub Cancer 2017)will take in London and organised by Thinkershub organisation during August 07-09 2017, London, United Kingdom.
Type of sessions
- Keynote/plenary sessions
- Oral Presentations
- Poster sessions
Aim of conference:
- To Promote prevention and control of cancer
- To promote and enhance the advances in understanding of cancer etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment throughout the world.
- To spread of new knowledge about cancer
- To Promote the exchange of information and collaboration of our cancer research
- To bring researchers from different disciplines together to share their expertise, latest information to help promote greater understanding about cancer to ultimately help reduce the burden of cancer.
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open discussion forums happening at our Thinkershub Cancer 2017 Conference.