Thinkershub invites all participants around the world to attend world biotechnology conference (Thinkershub Bio 2017), that will be organized by Thinkershub organisation during 18-20 September 2017, London, United Kingdom.
Type of sessions
- Keynote Presentations
- Oral Presentations
- Poster sessions
Aim of the conference:
- To discuss the advancing knowledge and latest techniques in fields of biomedicine, crop improvement, renewable chemicals, polymer biotechnology, synthetic biology, novel enzymes, food ingredients, biofuels, environmental protection/remediation, biopharmaceuticals and biopesticide production.
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas of biotechnology and related scientific fields.
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe, USA, Asia, UK, Sweden and globally.
- Providing opportunities for young researchers for their professional development.
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled, providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent advances in biotech research.
- Global voice - To bring solidarity and cooperation across the profession in collaboration with other stakeholders.
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open discussion forums happening at our Thinkershub Bio2017 Conference.