This popular workshop, led by Jack Derby, a highly experienced business executive who has led a number of growth companies, and an active investor, will explain how the architecture of your business idea drives your written plan. It will cover:
- What a written plan should communicate
- How to create an architecture for your plan
- What to include, and in what order
- The "rules" that shape good written plans
- How to analyze your assumptions
- How investors assess a written plan
Free and open to the public.
LEARN MORE about the Rhode Island Business Plan Competition.