This workshop will provide you with the tools and resources to take your career as a developer or engineer to the senior level.
Whether you are seeking a new opportunity now or looking to ascend the ranks within your current company – this free workshop is for you!
Tech in Motion was founded in 2011 by Workbridge Associates and Jobspring Partners with the goal of getting local tech communities together on a monthly basis to meet, learn, and innovate. Workbridge and Jobspring are the highest-ranked firms for placing top tech talent in the Washington DC and NoVA tech job markets for both full-time and contract placements.
This event will feature insight from agency leadership and clients.
Who should attend?:
You will benefit from this workshop most if you are a developer or engineer at the mid- to senior-level, although all are welcome. If you are curious about how to advance into a senior, leadership or management position - you will learn from what the market is dictating and hiring managers' insight on how to take the next steps.
What to expect:
During this workshop you will hear a panel discussion featuring managers from local tech companies on some of the largest myths in the tech hiring space, as well as have the opportunity to join in on 3 (approximately 20-minute) breakout sessions where you will have the opportunity to voice your opinions and ask your questions about these specific topics:
• PANEL PARTICIPANTS AND TOPICS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Interested? Next Steps:
1. Sign up for this event by RSVPing on Meetup or Eventbrite no later than Friday, February 24th.
2. Optional: Sign up for a one-on-one session with a member from Workbridge Associates or Jobspring Partners during this workshop by signing up on our Google Form by Tuesday, February 21st.
3. Optional: Bring a copy of your resume to the event along with any questions you have about your job search (required only if participating in a One-on-One session, otherwise it is simply encouraged).
6:00 p.m. – Check-in
6:30 p.m. – Introduction to Event, Panel Discussion Begins
7:05 p.m. – Breakout Sessions Begin and One-on-One Sessions (you may attend all 3 sessions, or opt to only see 2 and have a One-on-One during the allotted time)
8:30 p.m. – Event Concludes
Snacks and drinks (non alcoholic event) provided
Hiring or Interested in Speaking to Our Audience?
Email Devon.Caldwell@workbridgeassociates.com for information about event partnership and sponsorship opportunities.
Please stay tuned for any additional details for this event
Tech in Motion would not be possible without support from the event creators: Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates. If you or your organization are interested in gaining exposure to 6,900+ locals through sponsoring Tech in Motion upcoming events, please message the event organizers TODAY!
Want to learn more about Tech in Motion?
• Visit TechinMotionEvents.com
• "Like" us on Facebook!
• Join the conversation on Twitter! Share and follow along with @Tech_in_Motion
• Read insightful content from our speakers across the country on our blog
• Want to sign up for our email list? Click Here!
• Interested in sponsoring a Tech in Motion event? Click Here!
Meet Our Venue!
WeWork is a community for creators. We transform buildings into beautiful, collaborative workspaces and provide infrastructure, services, events and technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. We currently have 110 locations in 40 cities with over 80,000 members. Book a tour at wework.com.