Women are inclined to be ambiguous, write emails that are excessively long and use too many apologies and expressions of appreciation.
This workshop enables you to gain knowledge on the way to hone your style and get to know the appropriate and inappropriate time to explain something; when an apology is required and when it is not.
The response you give to an ‘attack,’ and an important feedback, etc. During this Workshop, we are going to demonstrate the way you can write emails by using your personal style and simultaneously practice professionalism and be straight-forward and attentive.
- The objective of your email or letter.
- Substitutes for apologies, lengthy explanations, expressions of appreciations, etc.
- Responses for attacks, criticisms and feedback.
- An email’s length and what makes sense.
- Personal queries, texts and complicated emails from women’s portfolio.