We consulted hundreds of International Entrepreneurs. By now we know questions that interest you the most. We provide this workshop to answer the questions you may have:
- Who can own a business in Silicon Valley? (California, USA)
- Description on how to register your company
- How to prepare for your B-1 visa interview at the consulate (and how to choose between ESTA/Visa Waiver and B visa)
- Can I work at the USA company I own if I have a B1 (Temporary Business Visitor) visa?
- H-1B visa
- H-1B employer transfers
- H-1B employer fires you (new rule starting January 2017)
- How to switch from OPT status to H-1B visa
- Overview of L visas (L-1A and L-1B)
- Overview of O visas
- Investor visas: E2, EB5
- Intern/Trainee visas
- TN Visa (for citizens of Canada or Mexico)
Limited seating for the best experience!
The Law Office of Natalia Malyshkina conducts the event.