Workshop: Federal Certifications for Small Businesses
The SBA - Colorado District Office will be hosting a FREE workshop on how to apply for certifications needed to work with the federal government.
The next scheduled training class will be on December 13, 2016.
Federal Small Business Certifications include:
- Woman-Owned Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Veteran & Service Disabled Veteran Program
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- HUBZone Empowerment Contracting Program (verify if you are in a HUBZone at https://www.sba.gov/content/hubzone-maps)
Picture ID required for building access. Certification classes will be held every second Tuesday of every month.
All SBA programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Brad Currie at 303.844.0509.