Eric Counts is an author, business trainer, nationally featured speaker with audiences such as Wells Fargo, Century 21 and more. He was even recognized by the government as a CREDIT EXPERT when he helped develop the credit laws for the state of Arkansas. He has helped countless numbers of people improve their credit and develop business credit lines over a Million Dollars.
Credit effects everyone...even President Obama!
It does not matter what your current credit situation looks like. With the right knowledge, you can change your situation. What would you use a better credit score for?
If you are involved in business and real estate, gaining access to resources and cash is fundamental. In this powerful day of training, Eric will be covering ways to get your personal credit score over 760 an the steps to gaining access to business credit lines that can be used for...the purchase and rehab of a property, funding your business, cash reserves, down payments on properties, business expenses, and more!
Here are some of the key points we will be covering:
- Repairing/Enhancing your personal FICO score
- Starting to Build Business Credit - Do's and Don'ts
- Understanding Dun & Bradstreet
- What is a Paydex Score?
- Build Business Credit Even With a Low Personal Credit score
- Leverage Good Personal Credit to Gain Fast Access to Business Credit
- Use Business Credit to Build a Successful Real Estate Investment Business
Eric's results are GUARANTEED, so don't miss this opportunity to build your credit freedom and kick start your goals and dreams for 2016!
**This training will be broadcast online for people more than two hours away from the event location.**