How Social Media Affects Your Business
Saturday, May 15, 11am–1pm
The Lab at Museum of Contemporary Craft
724 NW Davis St
Instructor: Diane Gilleland of CraftyPod.com
Class Size: 40
Description: This class will focus on the benefits of and tactics used in establishing a presence in social media and engaging with your audience. We will outline the importance of the social experience and give tips and tricks on how to effectively use Twitter, Facebook, blogs and more to increase business and connect to your customers in a way that is valuable and rewarding.
Important Information (please read carefully):
- Check your calendars now! If you are unable to attend the workshop, please email us (by replying here) and we will offer your seat up to someone on our waiting list.
- Please enter through the main Museum entrance at 724 NW Davis St. The Gallery staff has agreed to open the doors at 10:50, so please be punctual. Our greeter will check you in and direct you upstairs to The Lab.
- We encourage everyone to bike, walk or take public transit to the workshop. If you do plan on driving, metered street parking is available throughout the neighborhood.
- Beverages are okay in The Lab, but no food or beverage is allowed in the Museum galleries. We will provide bottled water to anyone who would like it, but if you would like to bring your own beverage, it must be in a sealed container (not just a traveler mug or lidded coffee cup).
- Be aware that we are documenting this workshop with audio and video to present the workshop content to the greater community. If you have specific concerns about being recorded, please email us and we will address them as best as possible.
- Feel free to bring something to take notes (and perhaps something rigid to take notes on).