San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership (CEPP), the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Colorado Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Management (DHSEM), the Colorado Federal Executive Board, and the American Red Cross Mile High Chapter are partnering to offer a 1/2 day training on workplace violence led by Dr. Nicoletti, Ph.D, ABPP.
This workshop will provide the core knowledge necessary to help employees detect when other individuals are displaying violent tendancies and how to disrupt this behavior. Dr. Nicolleti is a well known expert on public safety psychology and he will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the basic timelines involved in violence from when the person gets on the radar to when they engage in violent behavior
- Evaluating risk and threats
- Developing ways to disrupt violent behavior
- Responding to and surviving a violent event
- Dealing with the Aftermath of a Violent Event
A special thank you to Colorado Springs Utilities for hosting this event.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership
The Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership (CEPP) is a non profit organization created to enhance emergency preparedness in the State of Colorado. CEPP's mission is to increase community engagement between public entities, private businesses, non profit agencies and citizens on joint emergency preparedness efforts before, during and after a disaster.