Like most business owners, workplace safety is most likely very important to you. If this describes you, then you’re invited to come out to a workplace safety day event happening in Boston, MA in January, 2017.
Hosted by the Ammonia Safety Training Institute, the workplace safety day training event is ideal for any company that operates on hazardous jobsites and hazardous work environments.
The safety day training event will cover a variety of topics including:
• Quick guide hazard analysis for emergency responders
• Safe evacuation and quick entry rescue plans
• Setting up Protective and Isolation Action zones that deal with downwind receptors
• Proper decontamination for health and emergency medical
• Piping and valve issues leading to emergency events
• How to deal with high pressure systems
• How to master emergency shut-down procedures
• Ammonia demonstrations by Airgas and ASTI
• How to prepare for the Hazmat Tech Team
• Presentation integrating with public safety by Fire Service, OSHA, EPA
• And More!
Speakers and organizers are volunteering their time while sponsors and exhibitors will pay for the cost of the food, facilities, and all materials making this a free event. For more information, please visit the official event page.
If your business operates in hazardous working conditions, we highly recommend this training event. If you are not able to attend, but are looking for quality safety supplies, visit http://brwsafety.com to view our selection of safety products and equipment.