There is a lot of talk about workplace mental health but do you actually want specific strategies to implement and frameworks to follow to develop your organisations positive mental health culture? This practical interactive seminar will help you achieve this.
$500 plus GST per person, buy 4 tickets get one free.
· Do your managers and supervisors know
how to appropriately respond to mental
health issues in their staff?
· Do they understand their obligations
around privacy and confidentiality?
· Do they know how to design and
implement reasonable adjustments
for staff with mental health issues that
support both the individuals’ and the
Delegates will learn about common mental health issues, their obligations to employees and appropriate strategies to respond to mental health issues in the workplace.
• have increased awareness and understanding of the common mental illnesses of anxiety, depression and of psychosis
• recognise the possible symptoms and functional impacts in the workplace of each of these illnesses
• obtain awareness of their roles and responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace
• develop strategies to approach and address employees with mental health issues
• understand how to develop reasonable workplace adjustments for mental illness
• develop strategies and the language to use to talk to their employees appropriately about mental illness
• learn how to develop and implement a Workplace Mental Health Strategy with take away planning tools to assist them to create a mentally healthy workplace
• learn about resources available to assist Managers and Supervisors to support employees with mental illness.
$500 plus GST per person,
buy 4 tickets get one free.
All delegates will be sent a link to complete a pre-seminar survey to determine current levels of knowledge and need, to enable the seminar to be customised.
All delegates will receive comprehensive resource pack including books and workplace templates to enable action to be taken once back at work.
All delegates receive 24 months access to Bloomers membership site with ongoing resources and supports to develop your organisations positive mental health culture.
Terms & Conditions
1. The full course fee is due immediately to secure your booking.
2. This ticket is non-refundable however can be transferred to another person if your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend this course.
* Course dates may be subject to change pending on registration numbers. Fees paid will be reimbursed if the alternative date does not suit.